Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Until I Die.


Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.

As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.

In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series.
 
Soooo, I just finished the book and I'm having mixed feelings! In some aspects I liked the first book better, but then again in other aspects I liked this book better! Don't mistake me, both boos are great and totally worth the read!! But something is nagging me about Kate...! 

I can't put my finger on exactly what so I have to put more thought into it! Otherwise I love the story and the scenery... Paris, HELLO??? Got to love it. And the fact that the places in the books are so vividly explained makes the book much better, since we have google earth! 

Indeed, I'm a total nerd when it comes to checking out places in books on google earth! All in all I really liked the book and it took about 10 pages for me to be into the story I read all night so now I'm going to get some sleep. And a book has to be good for me not to be able to take a break reading it! SO, a great book, everyone should pick up Amy Plum's books and read em. AND I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT ONE! I have my suspicions and I've had them since Kate's conversation with Vincent about the Champion!! So, now we wait a year or so to get the answers we seek ;)
  
And the cover is AWESOME!! Love it!

-Erica

No comments: