Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Spirit Box.

-Goodreads-
When Walt Turner's mother died, he inherited her apartment and the antique shop below. After losing his job due to the treachery of a co-worker, The Spirit Box calls to him from the darkness of the shop with an offer of revenge.

Lured by the promise of ultimate power and eternal life by the prisoner inside the box, Walt agrees to help it gather the final spirits it requires to return to human form.

John Hazard is investigating a series of murders and missing persons in this otherwise quiet town. His perceptions of reality are about to be altered in a life changing confrontation that will force him beyond the boundaries of darkness and ancient evil.

It is a spiraling descent into madness, where you may have everything you desire, if only you are willing to sacrifice all that you believe.

When you look into The Spirit Box, be prepared to have more than your breath taken away.

 What I think:

I know, I’m slow when it comes to posting the reviews and I’m sorry, but I’ve had a lot of finals lately ;) THIS BOOK ROCKS! It rocked my world from the beginning! The Spirit Box is so full of mystery, twists, and turns and is quite a spooky book at times.
I could not put it down, I took it with me everywhere (I <3 kindle). And the reason for that is pretty obvious; it’s just too good to put down! The book is fresh it’s totally different from other books in the same genre. The characters are awesome, well defined and the dialog runs smoothly threw the book! The storyline plot whatever you want to call is also incredible!! Really I can’t praise this book enough!!! I just can’t find the words to express what I really feel. ITS MIND BLOWING, AWESOME, WONDERFUL, KICK A**!!! I recommend everyone to read it! You will not regret it! J.H. Glaze you are one kick ass author and I can’t wait to read more of your work!!
*When it comes to the language in the book I have one word: Adult*
 
-Erica

No comments: